Technical resources and support
Our technical resource and support page is intended to give you the tools and information to maximize your experience at Komatsu's virtual event during MINExpo ® 2021.
If you have specific questions about a Komatsu product or technology solution, please contact one of our dedicated product experts by visiting the MINExpo expert directory
To reset your password, use the link below to send an update request via email:
Use the link below to modify your registration details or update your contact information:
Virtual event overview
There are three types of sessions offered at Komatsu's virtual event during MINExpo® 2021: Livestream, Watch Parties and Private Meetings.
- Livestream sessions are broadcast live from the show floor in Las Vegas and will feature main theater presentations, feature segments on products and technologies featured at MINExpo® 2021, and a comprehensive booth tour of the machines and technology on display.
- Watch Parties are livestream sessions that have been recorded for replay throughout the event so global attendees can participate in their local time zones and regions.
- Private Meetings are offered for customers to meet with their respective Komatsu account executive virtually and discuss the products and services featured on the show floor.
- There are several ways for attendees to learn about the products and technologies offered at Komatsu's virtual event during MINExpo® 2021: Attending sessions, participating in the chat feature, and contacting Komatsu subject matter experts.
- To Join a Livestream, Watch Party or attend a Private Meeting, use the Agenda tab above to view your personalized schedule.
- To find a product or solutions expert use the Komatsu experts tab above to search for subject matter experts based on your region or product preference.
- Product experts are also standing by to answer questions live during Livestream and Watch Party sessions in the Chat feature.
Virtual event best practices
- To get the most out of your virtual event experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers
- If you are having issues viewing a video stream or accessing the chat feature, try using a different browser or device
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection
- Use headphones or a separate speaker for the best audio quality and experience
Virtual event site support
- You must be signed-in to access virtual event sessions and content pages
- If you're experiencing technical difficulties, try refreshing the page, clearing your browser cache or using a different browser
- Close unused browser tabs or windows
- Turn off VPN services
- Disable plugins and ad-blocking software in your browser
- If a company device is being used, it may have security protocols that can interfere. Try using a personal device
Livestream video support
Audio interpretation support
Our global events will be presented in English and simultaneously interpreted during the event through Interprefy.
You can listen live in a second browser window or by downloading the Interprefy app from one of the links below:
Download the Interprefy Mobile app
Audio interpretation tokens
- The Americas: MINExpo-01
- Asia / Pacific / Australia: MINExpo-02
- Europe / Middle East / Africa: MINExpo-03
Communications opt out
Opt out of email communications: